Types of IT outsourcing in London
Onshore or domestic outsourcing
This is where an external service provider, who is located in the same country as you, is contracted to provide IT-related work, either remotely or on-site.
This is where you contract an external service provider to provide IT-related services over the internet. Cloud computing can include Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service and Software-as-a-Service.
This is where an external company is contracted to provide network management functions such as IP telephony, messaging and call centres, virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls and networking monitoring and reporting.
Benefits of outsourced IT support in London
Many companies wrongly believe that only large scale organisations can benefit from outsourced IT services but for SMEs, outsourced IT support can revolutionise the way their business works. Whether you’re a big company or a small business, IT support in London benefits include:
- Round the clock help – With outsourced IT support you have our full support 24x7x365.
- A cost-effective solution – Our outsourced IT support is more cost-effective than creating your own in-house team.
- Access to a wider pool of expertise – As an IT outsourcing company in London our staff have a wealth of experience and qualifications.
- Quickly implement new technology – We have the resources to start new projects right away because our focus is your business.
- You can focus on your business – By outsourcing your IT support you can focus on the day-to-day running of your business instead of IT matters.
- Peace of mind – Outsourcing your IT means you’ll always be compliant and be up to date with the latest security features.